The round, walk-on skylight
When you want that special something
Our round, walk-on skylight
CIRCULAR WALK-ON – light design using daylight
As a walk-on glass surface and beautifully shaped design object, the CIRCULAR WALK-ON skylight forms the ideal basis for a well thought-out room and lighting concept.
The skills of our round, walk-on skylight
With a load-bearing capacity of 500 kg/m², the flat roof window is an extremely robust, thermally insulating and ecologically sustainable skylight. All of its components are up to 99 % recyclable. It is available in sizes from 600 to 2000 mm in diameter. The insulated substructure can be adjusted in height by up to 750 mm.
With its excellent thermal insulation properties, it makes a significant contribution to energy efficiency in both new and existing buildings. The triple-glazing is suitable for passive houses, the uninsulated version is sufficient for interior use. An anti-slip coating allows you to walk safely over the glass.
SkyVision CIRCULAR skylights are also available as a non-walk-on version.
We also offer a non-walk-on version of the SkyVision CIRCULAR skylight for anyone who would prefer to do without this feature.
Uw value (double): 0,97 W/m²K
Ug value (double): 1,10 W/m²K
Uw value (triple): 0,87 W/m²K>
Ug value (triple): 0,70 W/m²K – erfüllt Passivhausstandard (EN 12207)
Load-bearing capacity: verified load-bearing capacity of 500 kg/m²
Airtightness: Class 4, E600 Pa and above
Water-tightness: Class E1200 (EN12208)
Breaking resistance: Class A standard
Sound insulation: From 34 dB noise reduction (EN/ISO 717- 1/A1)
Light transmittance (tL):
Double-glazed, approx. 79 %,
triple-glazed, approx. 67 %
Total energy transmittance (g):
Double-glazed, approx. 59 %,
Triple-glazed, approx. 48 %
Internal diameter (Rough opening): 600 – 2000 mm
Hight: 210 – 750 mm
Our SkyVision skylights bear the CE mark in accordance with DS/EN 14351-1. The CE mark was awarded by the accredited institutes Teknologisk Institut and Delta and refers to tests performed in accordance with EN 1873, DS/EN ISO 717-1, EN/ISO 10077-1 and -2, EN 673, DS 418, EN 12207 and EN 1026. VITRAL is certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2008.
- High-quality double- and triple-glazed thermal glazing in accordance with DIN 18008-2 and DIN 18008-5 (non-insulated glazing is sufficient for use inside buildings)
- All panes have a 130 mm wide, black silk-screen printed edge that runs around all sides to provide UV protection.
- The glass support is supplied in RAL 7043 (Traffic Grey B). The inside of the substructure is RAL 9010 (Pure White). Other RAL Classic colours are also available at an additional charge.
- Außen begehbares Spezialglas – innen Verbundsicherheitsglas (VSG)
- The glass is also available with opal lamination (at an additional charge). The values of the double-glazing change by approx. 57 % for light transmission (tL) and approx. 35 % for total energy transmission (g).
- Various types of anti-slip coating (at an additional charge)
- Solar control glass / tinted glass
We offer a 5-year product warranty on our SkyVision skylights.