Walk-on continuous rooflight
Placed end to end, the modules exploit the available daylight perfectly.
Walk-on continuous rooflight for roof terraces and verandas
WALK-ON after WALK-ON = A long line of light
The continuous rooflight LINEAR WALK-ON is perfect for anyone who wants large areas of daylight, while also requiring accessible surfaces. As a modular combination of SkyVision WALK-ON modules, it allows an almost endless row of skylights. Mounted end to end, the modules can be used to create large glass areas, glass walkways or skywalks with a tested load capacity of 500 kg/m².
LINEAR WALK-ON indoors
Inside buildings, a LINEAR WALK-ON allows for open interior architecture flooded with light, without the need for thermally insulated glass.
A WALK-ON FREE can be used as a start or end module to create special highlights.
Glazing and substructures are delivered ready for installation and can be installed by GLASOLUX fitters if required.
Uw value (double): 1,06 W/m²K
Ug value (double): 1,30 W/m²K
Uw value (triple): 0,65 W/m²K>
Ug value (triple): 0,70 W/m²K
Load-bearing capacity: 500 kg/m²
Airtightness: Class 4, E600 Pa and above
Water-tightness: Class E1200 (EN12208)
Sound insulation: From 34 dB noise reduction (EN/ISO 717- 1/A1)
Light transmittance (tL): Double-glazed, approx. 79 %, triple-glazed, approx. 67 %
Total energy transmittance (g):
Double-glazed, approx. 59 %,
Triple-glazed, approx. 48 %
Width per module: 250 – 2800 mm
Length per module: 250 – 2000 mm
Height of the substructure: : 210 – 750 mm
Maximum surface area per module: 4 m²
Our SkyVision skylights bear the CE mark in accordance with DS/EN 14351-1. The CE mark was awarded by the accredited institutes Teknologisk Institut and Delta and refers to tests performed in accordance with EN 1873, DS/EN ISO 717-1, EN/ISO 10077-1 and -2, EN 673, DS 418, EN 12207 and EN 1026. VITRAL is certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2008.
- High-quality double- and triple-glazed thermal glazing in accordance with DIN 18008-2 and DIN 18008-5 (non-insulated glazing is sufficient for use inside buildings)
- Insulated substructure for optimal thermal insulation
- All panes have a 115 mm wide, black silk-screen printed edge that runs around all sides to provide UV protection.
- The glass support is supplied in RAL 7043 (Traffic Grey B). The inside of the substructure is RAL 9010 (Pure White). Other RAL Classic colours are also available at an additional charge.
- The glass is also available with opal lamination (at an additional charge). The values of the double-glazing change by approx. 57 % for light transmission (tL) and approx. 35 % for total energy transmission (g).
- Various types of anti-slip coating (at an additional charge)
- Solar control glass / tinted glass